Thursday, May 9, 2013

More than 50% of Twitter followers of Barack Obama and Narendra Modi are FAKE

According to the Fake Follower app tool of a Social Media tracking company Social Bakers more than 53% of the Twitter followers of Barack Obama, the President of the United States of America, are fake or empty. Obama who won his first election on the weight of his social campaign and racked up a following of more than 31 million has more than 15 million fake followers according to this tool.


On the other hand, the rising star of Indian politics, BJP chief minister who is in the running for the PM candidate post in the BJP has also been cranking up the social engine. He has 1.6 million followers on Twitter and according to this tool 59% of his followers are fake and only 20% good.



2 comments:

Gloria Clifford said...

The credit for my successful Twitter account goes to WizUgo [com]. I used to spend a lot of time on Twitter and still, I was not able to get a decent amount of followers. For the first time, I used Wizugo for my Twitter account automation, and it became the savior of my sinking account. Within a few weeks, I got a lot of active followers that like and comment on my pictures and videos that I tweet.

Marie Christine said...

WizUgo [com] has been with me from the first day when I started using Twitter. The results I got with this tool were legit, safe and most importantly automated. It increased my Twitter account’s performance. Now, I feel like a celebrity on Twitter, when I see my followers liking, commenting and even retweeting everything that I tweet.